Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21)
The summary for the Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21): The purpose of this FOA is to facilitate the discovery of new molecular probes for investigating biological function by funding the development and adaptation of biological assays for automated high throughput molecular screening (HTS). This is one component of the NIH Molecular Libraries and Imaging Roadmap Initiative (http://nihroadmap.nih.gov/molecularlibraries/index.asp). This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the R21 grant mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-RM-07-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Trans-NIH Research Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 23, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jul 13, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 23, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Small businesses Private institutions of higher education Independent school districts Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data Integration and Analysis Tools: Accessible Resources for Integration and Analysis of ...
- • Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analy...
- • Innovative Adaptations to Simplify Existing Technologies for Manipulation and Analysis of ...
- • Facile Methods and Technologies for Synthesis of Biomedically Relevant Carbohydrates (U01)
- • Human Heredity and Health in Africa (H3Africa): Research Projects (U01)
- • Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01)
- • Membrane Protein Production and Structure Determination (R01)
- • Solicitation of Assays for High Throughput Screening (HTS) in the Molecular Libraries Scre...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Learning Disabilities Research Centers (P50)
- • NIAMS Clinical Trial Planning Grant (R34)
- • NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01)
- • Short-term Measurements of Physical Resilience as a Predictor of Healthspan in Mice (R01)
- • Basic and Translational Research on Decision Making in Aging and Alzheimer's Disease (R01)