Assisting the Ministry of National Education of Cote d'Ivoire to Implement a National Program of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment for Students and Staff under PEPFAR
The summary for the Assisting the Ministry of National Education of Cote d'Ivoire to Implement a National Program of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment for Students and Staff under PEPFAR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assisting the Ministry of National Education of Cote d'Ivoire to Implement a National Program of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment for Students and Staff under PEPFAR: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS08-806CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Assisting the Ministry of National Education of Cote dIvoire to Implement a National Program of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment for Students and Staff under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." Approximately $3,500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund one award to the Ministry of National Education (MEN) of Cote dIvoire. The purpose of the program is to assist the MEN Cote dIvoire to continue to expand its efforst to prevent HIV in students through the effective implementation and supervision of interactive Life Skills and HIV prevention curricula, and to prevent HIV in teachers and other MEN staff through behavior change communication. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to September 30, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assisting the Ministry of National Education of Cote d'Ivoire to Implement a National Program of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment for Students and Staff under PEPFAR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS08-806|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 27, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The only applicant eligible for this award is the Ministry of National Education (MEN) of Cote d'Ivoire.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2