BLM OR WA Dyke Diversion Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR WA Dyke Diversion Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR WA Dyke Diversion Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon: The purpose of this project is to provide fish passage at the dyke diversion and to screen the diversion ditch, in order to conserve and restore Warner sucker, redband trout, and other native fish populations in the Warner Basin. This project will benefit the public fisheries resource by conserving important native fishes which are endemic to the Warner Basin (Warner sucker) and important to the sport fishing community (redband trout). This project is one step toward recovery of the species and potential de-listing under the Endangered Species Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR WA Dyke Diversion Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00050|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 05, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 05, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Mar 20, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$84,800|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$34,800|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa E. Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dyke Diversion [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands