BLM OR/WA: Wolfs Evening Primrose, Coos Bay District, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR/WA: Wolfs Evening Primrose, Coos Bay District, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA: Wolfs Evening Primrose, Coos Bay District, Oregon: To collaborate on a conservation project which would reintroduce the Wolfs Primrose, a rare Bureau sensitive special status plant species at the New River ACEC. The objectives of the BLM special status policy include initiating proactive conservation measures that reduce or eliminate threats to Bureau sensitive species to minimize the likelihood of and need for the listing of these species under the ESA.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA: Wolfs Evening Primrose, Coos Bay District, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00292|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 18, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$9,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Walter Ullrey, Grants Specialist, [email protected]
Wolfs Evening Primrose [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands