Clean Cities Community Readiness and Planning for Plug-In Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure
The summary for the Clean Cities Community Readiness and Planning for Plug-In Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clean Cities Community Readiness and Planning for Plug-In Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure: The President has a goal of putting 1 million advanced technology vehicles on the road in the United States by 2015. In support of this goal and emphasizing electricity as a transportation fuel, this Funding Opportunity Announcement seeks projects to plan and implement policies, procedures, and incentives that facilitate that development. The planning and policy activities will prepare communities for successful deployment and implementation of plug-in electric drive vehicles. Overall, this effort will help to decrease the nation's dependence on petroleum and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by accelerating the deployment of plug-in electric drive vehicles and electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE).
|Federal Grant Title:||Clean Cities Community Readiness and Planning for Plug-In Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000451|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 19, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 07, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 13, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sue Miltenberger Contract Sprcialist Phone 304-285-4083
Sue Miltenberger [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001630: Building Americ...
- • Scaling Up the Next Generation of Building Efficiency Packages
- • Solid State Lighting Advanced Technology R&D 2017
- • Request for Information: Teaming Partner List for Upcoming Funding Opportunity Announcemen...
- • DE-FOA-0001631: Request for Information: Miscellaneous Electric Loads (MELs) Energy Effici...
- • Forest Products Industry of the Future
- • Energy Efficient Building Technologies
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Collaboration Opportunity Notice with the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • University Turbine Systems Request for Information FY17
- • Topics for Advanced Combustion Systems of the Future
- • Sensor and Modeling Approaches for Enhanced Observability and Controllability of Power Sys...