Community-Based Interventions to Reduce Motor Vehicle-Related Injuries
The summary for the Community-Based Interventions to Reduce Motor Vehicle-Related Injuries grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community-Based Interventions to Reduce Motor Vehicle-Related Injuries: PA03077 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Community-Based Interventions to Reduce Motor Vehicle-Related Injuries.? Approximately $450,000 is available to fund two awards to state or local health departments or their bona fide agents. The purpose of the program is to tailor, implement, and evaluate community-based interventions with demonstrated effectiveness for preventing motor vehicle-related injuries. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community-Based Interventions to Reduce Motor Vehicle-Related Injuries|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03077|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2003 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||Jun 20, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Aug 02, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Aug 02, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Waters, Kellee, Technical Clerk, Phone 770-488-2744, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Waters, Kellee
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2