Comprehensive Facility-Based Technical Assistance in the Context of Health Systems Strengthening in South Africa under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Comprehensive Facility-Based Technical Assistance in the Context of Health Systems Strengthening in South Africa under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Comprehensive Facility-Based Technical Assistance in the Context of Health Systems Strengthening in South Africa under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): Under the leadership of the U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator, as part of the President's Emergency Plan, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS/CDC) works with host countries and other key partners to assess the needs of each country and design a customized program of assistance that fits within the host nation's strategic plan and partnership framework.
|Federal Grant Title:||Comprehensive Facility-Based Technical Assistance in the Context of Health Systems Strengthening in South Africa under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH12-1257|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 01, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 01, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Locally registered South African NGOs, Universities, Non-for-Profit organizations and For-Profit organizations (Other than small Businesses). A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov. PEPFAR Local Partner definition: A "local partner" may be an individual or sole proprietorship, an entity, or a joint venture or other arrangement. However, to be considered a local partner in a given country served by PEPFAR, the partner must meet the criteria under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) below within that country:
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2