Continuing Teddy Roosevelt s Legacy through science-based land restoration.
The summary for the Continuing Teddy Roosevelt s Legacy through science-based land restoration. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Continuing Teddy Roosevelt s Legacy through science-based land restoration.: The objective of this Agreement is to expand the capacity of the National Park Service to conduct and cooperate on high quality ecological restoration, and to share information about those efforts with park visitors. Work will include cooperative development of science-informed approaches to restoration, professional development opportunities for NPS staff engaging in ecological restoration, and the inclusion of NPS projects and staff into the broader ecological restoration practitioner and research community.
|Federal Grant Title:||Continuing Teddy Roosevelt s Legacy through science-based land restoration.|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00234|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||May 23rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 23rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 3rd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 23rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to partner with Society for Ecological Restoration. No applications will be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
No applications will be accepted.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (MA)
- • New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (CT)
- • Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building
- • Groundwork Indy Capacity Building
- • Commemoration of John Brown Raid
- • Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments
- • Restoration and Education Projects on and Near Units of the National Park Service on the C...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area