Cooperative Agreement for a Research Program on Exposure-Dose Reconstruction
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement for a Research Program on Exposure-Dose Reconstruction grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement for a Research Program on Exposure-Dose Reconstruction: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Cooperative Agreement for a Research Program on Exposure-Dose Reconstruction. Approximately $300,000 is available to fund one award to state and local governments or their bona fide agents, Political subdivisions of states, which may include state universities, state colleges, and state research institutions. The purpose of the program is to develop and evaluate methods to reconstruct, estimate, predict, and evaluate exposures to widely varying contaminated concentrations, exposure frequencies, and exposure durations, with widely varying emissions characteristics that can be found at National Priorities List (NPL) or other sites or facilities where a hazardous substance has been released into the environment. The estimated funding date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement for a Research Program on Exposure-Dose Reconstruction|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03059|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2003 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||May 16, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 30, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- French, Patricia, Grants Assistant, Phone 770-488-2758, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com French, Patricia
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • National Environmental Medicine Education and Consultation Project (NEMECP)
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) Program
- • Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites (ATSDR C...
- • Biomonitoring Legacy and Emerging Great Lakes Contaminants in Susceptible Great Lakes Popu...
- • Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activitie...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2