Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities
The summary for the Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities: PA04026 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities.? Approximately $115,000 is available to fund between one and two awards to non-profit national organizations of public health professionals that specialize in delivery of environmental health communication, education, and promotion services for their member network. The purpose of the program is to provide services and build technical capacity for discipline specific environmental health communication, education, and promotion among national public health professional organizations, their constituent members, and other ATSDR partners working to assist communities to cope with environmental contamination. The estimated funding award date is July 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04026|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$115,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$115,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by national non-profit organizations of public health professionals that specialize in delivery of environmental health communication, education, and promotion services for their member network.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • National Environmental Medicine Education and Consultation Project (NEMECP)
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) Program
- • Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites (ATSDR C...
- • Biomonitoring Legacy and Emerging Great Lakes Contaminants in Susceptible Great Lakes Popu...
- • Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activitie...
- • Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2