Engaging Indigenous Organizations to Sustain and Enhance Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in 26 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Engaging Indigenous Organizations to Sustain and Enhance Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in 26 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Engaging Indigenous Organizations to Sustain and Enhance Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in 26 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The purpose of this program is to continue the provision and expansion of community- and facility-based HIV/AIDS servicesincluding Prevention, Care and Support, and Treatmentthat have been initiated under the PEPFAR-funded HHS/CDC HIV clinical services and antiretroviral treatment program in predominantlybut not exclusivelypublic facilities in the Nigerian States of Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Sokoto, and the Federal Capital Territory. Currently, support to be continued under the scope of this award includes the provision of ART to over 70,000 patients, care and support services to over 200,000 patients, and prevention services to over 45,000 individuals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Engaging Indigenous Organizations to Sustain and Enhance Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in 26 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH11-1112|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$55,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$55,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are any Nigerian governmental and non-governmental organizations whose constitution meets the requirements set forth by the PEPFAR local partner definition enumerated below. This includes non-governmental organizations and Federal, State, and Local government entities and their Bona Fide Agents (a Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the Federal, State, or Local government as eligible to submit an application under their eligibility in lieu of a Federal, State, or Local government application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a Federal, State or Local government entity, a letter from the Federal, State, or Local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with Other Attachment Forms when submitting via www.grants.gov).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Systems Capacity in Laos to Increase Utilization of High-Quality HIV Diagnos...
- • Strengthening Ownership and Sustainable Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services by the Orom...
- • Supporting the National School of Public Health (SPH) to Strengthen Human resources for He...
- • Provision of HIV/AIDS-Related Strategic Information and Laboratory Support and Technical A...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...