FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement
The summary for the FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement: This Funding Opportunity Announcement supports Department of Energy's strategic goal of protecting the U.S. national and economic security by reducing imports and promoting a diverse supply of reliable, affordable, and environmentally sound energy. More specifically, this Funding Opportunity Announcement helps to achieve, by 2020, U.S. petroleum reduction of over 2.5 billion gallons per year through voluntary adoption of alternative fuel vehicles and infrastructure. This Funding Opportunity Announcement will include two (2) areas of interest: 1) Extreme Fast Charging Systems for Electric Vehicles and 2) Batteries for Extreme Fast Charging. These topics will be detailed in later sections of this Funding Opportunity Announcement. Information on where to submit questions regarding the content of the announcement and where to submit questions regarding submission of applications is found in the full Funding Opportunity Announcement posted on the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Exchange website.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE-NETL)|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0001808|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 18th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 18th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||October 20th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||October 20th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 31st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||13|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||October 20th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III.A of the FOA for information regarding eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- EERE Exchange
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ASHLEY E. REICHL
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY19 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA
- • Advanced Building Construction with Energy Efficient Technologies & Practices (ABC)
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) - 2019
- • Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002117: Research and Development Opportunities for I...
- • Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002118: Research and Development Opportunities for B...
- • Forest Products Industry of the Future
- • Energy Efficient Building Technologies
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 an...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 C...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-...
- • Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed...