Full Access Home-Based Confidential Counseling and Testing Using Outreach Teams in One District in the Republic of Uganda
The summary for the Full Access Home-Based Confidential Counseling and Testing Using Outreach Teams in One District in the Republic of Uganda grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Full Access Home-Based Confidential Counseling and Testing Using Outreach Teams in One District in the Republic of Uganda: Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA AA009 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Full Access Home-Based Confidential Counseling and Testing Using Outreach Teams in One District in the Republic of Uganda. $645,000 will be available in FY2005 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to progressively build an indigenous, sustainable response to the national HIV epidemic in Uganda through the rapid expansion of innovative, culturally appropriate, high-quality HIV/AIDS prevention and care interventions. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/AA009.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Full Access Home-Based Confidential Counseling and Testing Using Outreach Teams in One District in the Republic of Uganda|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 22, 2005 Applications are due in the appropri|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 21, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$645,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$645,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The applicants for this program are limited to the following: 1. Ugandan MOH District Directorates of Health Services (DDHS) that are able to demonstrate existing partnerships with faith-based and community-based organizations. 2. Ugandan MOH District hospitals or Regional hospitals that partner with DDHS and have existing community-level networks/programs. Private, not-for-profit hospitals in Uganda (including those managed or operated by faith-based institutions) with delegated responsibility of district hospital that partner with DDHS and CBOS
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementing Evidence-baased Prevention Interventions For Key Populations In The Republic ...
- • Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR
- • Capacity Building through Training and Mentoring for Treatment, Care and Support, Includin...
- • Support for Health System Strengthening of Leadership, Governance and Quality Improvement ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...