Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54)
The summary for the Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54): This FOA invites applications for Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) from new applicants and from current awardees. The CTSA program sustains and advances clinical and translational science as a distinct discipline. NIH resources give institutions flexibility to develop their existing configuration, resources and talent to maximize the safety, efficiency, quality and speed of clinical and translational research. The academic home for clinical and translational science can be a center, department, or institute (C/D/I), and is expected to include faculty who conduct original research, develop graduate and postgraduate training curricula and lead programs that integrate clinical and translational science across multiple departments, schools, research institutes and hospitals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-RM-10-020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Trans-NIH Research Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 03, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 03, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Nov 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Nov 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 03, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Discovery of the Genetic Basis of Childhood Cancers and of Structural Birth Defects: Gabri...
- • Limited Competition: NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Coordinating Center ...
- • Resource Dissemination and Outreach Center for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)
- • Knowledge Management Center for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)
- • Data and Resource Generation Centers for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)
- • Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01)
- • Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21)
- • Membrane Protein Production and Structure Determination (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - eTargetedBCP (R21)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - TargetedBCP (R01)
- • Tools for Clinical Care and Management of Alzheimers Disease (AD) and its Comorbidities (R...
- • Tools for Clinical Care and Management of Alzheimers Disease (AD) and Its Comorbidities (R...
- • Advancing Research on Alzheimer's Disease (AD) and Alzheimer's-Disease-Related Dementias (...