Luckiamute River Watershed Rapid Bio-Assessment
The summary for the Luckiamute River Watershed Rapid Bio-Assessment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Luckiamute River Watershed Rapid Bio-Assessment: Rapid Bio-Assessments (RBAs) provide information on the presence and abundance of anadromous fish species over the Luckiamute Watershed. The RBA is designed to quantify the abundance and distribution of multiple species of juvenile salmonids in the summer from a watershed perspective, across all ownerships. The completion of these surveys would support development and prioritization of restoration projects across all lands in the watershed, aid in Endangered Species consultation for BLM projects, and act as effectiveness monitoring for private and public activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Luckiamute River Watershed Rapid Bio-Assessment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00141|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 18, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,540|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,540|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, [email protected]
Lukiamute River Watershed Rapid Bio Assessment [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands