Pediatric Heart Network (U10) Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center
The summary for the Pediatric Heart Network (U10) Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pediatric Heart Network (U10) Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center: The primary objective of this limited Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support the Data Coordinating Center for the Pediatric Heart Network (PHN). The mission of the PHN is to improve the health and quality of life for children, adolescents, and young adults with congenital and acquired heart disease through multicenter collaborative clinical research. The PHN provides an infrastructure to permit multi-center evaluation of medical, interventional and surgical therapies; to serve as a training platform for fellows, junior faculty and nurses; and to disseminate results of studies to improve the scientific basis for the care of affected individuals. A separate FOA for the PHN Clinical Centers (HL-11-010) has been issued. Purpose. This limited competition funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is part of a re-issued program for the Pediatric Heart Network (PHN). The goal of the Network is to evaluate therapeutic and management strategies for children and adults with congenital heart defects and for children with inflammatory heart disease, heart muscle disease, and arrhythmias. This FOA is a limited competition, which solicits a renewal application from the current Data Coordinating Center (DCC) awardee. The DCC will support the PHN Clinical Centers as part of a research collaboration between pediatric cardiologists, pediatric cardiovascular surgeons, and others engaged in the care of patients with the conditions of interest. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the U10 grant mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pediatric Heart Network (U10) Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-11-027|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cardiovascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 29, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 29, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 29, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Only the current PHN Data Coordinating Center awardee institution is eligible to apply in response to this FOA.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER [email protected]
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cardiovascular Developmental Biology Data Resource Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50)
- • Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and...
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...