Peer Educator Training Sites and the Resource and Evaluation Center
The summary for the Peer Educator Training Sites and the Resource and Evaluation Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Peer Educator Training Sites and the Resource and Evaluation Center: This cooperative agreement will be awarded to eligible entities to provide nationwide peer education and training and other technical assistance to increase the number of HIV/AIDS peer treatment educators within Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act funded programs. Funds will also support a Resource and Evaluation Center (REC) which will coordinate and maintain a central repository of training materials, assist in dissemination of successful training strategies, and evaluate outcomes of the PETS program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Peer Educator Training Sites and the Resource and Evaluation Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-038|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2005 Not available|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 02, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities include public or private non-profit entities that serve predominantly minority populations, including schools and academic health sciences centers. Faith-based and community-based organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resour...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning B...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreeme...
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)