Rural, Confidential HIV Counseling, Testing and Related Interventions in the Southern Province of the Republic of Zambia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
The summary for the Rural, Confidential HIV Counseling, Testing and Related Interventions in the Southern Province of the Republic of Zambia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rural, Confidential HIV Counseling, Testing and Related Interventions in the Southern Province of the Republic of Zambia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-623 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Rural, Confidential HIV Counseling, Testing and Related Interventions in the Southern Province of the Republic of Zambia under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." $250,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately one award to implement rural, confidential HIV counseling, testing, and related interventions in the Southern Province of Zambia. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is August 15, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rural, Confidential HIV Counseling, Testing and Related Interventions in the Southern Province of the Republic of Zambia Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-623|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||GLOBAL AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 17, 2006 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Jun 16, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 16, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 16, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: . Public, non-profit organizations; . Private, nonprofit organizations; . For-profit organizations; . Small, minority, and women-owned business; . Universities; . Colleges; . Hospitals; . Community-based organizations; and . Faith-based organizations. In addition, the applicant must meet the following requirements: This funding opportunity announcement is limited to indigenous organizations located in the Republic of Zambia. An "indigenous organization" is defined as any entity whose headquarters is in Zambia. As such, the majority of the entitys staff (senior, mid-level, support) is comprised of host-country and/or regional nationals. "Indigenous organizations" refers to both governmental and non-governmental (non-government, faith-based, and community-based) organizations. Organizations brought into being to respond to this announcement are ineligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementing Evidence-baased Prevention Interventions For Key Populations In The Republic ...
- • Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR
- • Capacity Building through Training and Mentoring for Treatment, Care and Support, Includin...
- • Support for Health System Strengthening of Leadership, Governance and Quality Improvement ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...