Solid-State Lighting U.S. Manufacturing - Round 2
The summary for the Solid-State Lighting U.S. Manufacturing - Round 2 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Solid-State Lighting U.S. Manufacturing - Round 2: The Department of Energy (DOE), National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), on behalf of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energys (EEREs) Building Technologies (BT) Program, is seeking applications for applied research in the Solid-State Lighting (SSL) US Manufacturing Program. The objective of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to achieve cost reduction of solid-state lighting for general illumination through improvements in manufacturing equipment, processes, or techniques. It is anticipated that success will lead to a more rapid adoption/installation of high-quality SSL products resulting in a significant reduction of energy use and a corresponding reduction of environmental pollutants. A secondary objective is to maintain, in the case of light emitting diodes (LEDs), or establish, in the case of organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs), the manufacturing and technology base within the US.
|Federal Grant Title:||Solid-State Lighting U.S. Manufacturing - Round 2|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000334|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 25, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 25, 2010|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III.A of the FOA document for complete information on eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- BRITTLEY K. ROBBINS, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001630: Building Americ...
- • Scaling Up the Next Generation of Building Efficiency Packages
- • Solid State Lighting Advanced Technology R&D 2017
- • Request for Information: Teaming Partner List for Upcoming Funding Opportunity Announcemen...
- • DE-FOA-0001631: Request for Information: Miscellaneous Electric Loads (MELs) Energy Effici...
- • Forest Products Industry of the Future
- • Energy Efficient Building Technologies
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Collaboration Opportunity Notice with the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • University Turbine Systems Request for Information FY17
- • Topics for Advanced Combustion Systems of the Future
- • Sensor and Modeling Approaches for Enhanced Observability and Controllability of Power Sys...