Special Education Research Individualized Education Programs
The summary for the Special Education Research Individualized Education Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Special Education Research Individualized Education Programs: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. The Director of the Institute of Education Sciences (Institute) announces twenty FY 2006 competitions for grants to support education research. The Director takes this action under the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002, Title I of Public Law 107-279. The intent of these grants is to provide national leadership in expanding fundamental knowledge and understanding of education from early childhood education through postsecondary and adult education. A central purpose of the Institute is to provide parents, educators, students, researchers, policymakers, and the general public with reliable and valid information about education practices that support learning and improve academic achievement and access to education opportunities for all students. In carrying out its mission, the Institute provides support for programs of research in areas of demonstrated national need. We are requiring that applications for the FY 2006 competitions be submitted electronically to the following Web site: https://ies.constellagroup.com. Information on the software to be used in submitting applications will be available at the same Web site. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.324I.
|Federal Grant Title:||Special Education Research Individualized Education Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-042805-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Education_Research and Innovation to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 17, 2005 Request for Applications and Other I|
|Posted Date:||May 06, 2005|
|Creation Date:||May 06, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 17, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Applicants that have the ability and capacity to conduct scientifically valid research are eligible to apply. Eligible applicants include, but are not limited to, non-profit and for-profit organizations and public and private agencies and institutions, such as colleges and universities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lark, Tonja, ED Deputy FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 245-6160, Fax (202) 245-6271, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Lark, Tonja
- Similar Government Grants
- • Institute of Education Science (IES): Special Education Research: Low-Cost, Short-Duration...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Research Training Programs in Special Education CFD...
- • Institute of Education Science (IES): Special Education Research CFDA Number 84.324A
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Special Education Research Training CFDA Number 84....
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Special Education Research CFDA Number 84.324A
- • 84.324N Initial Career Awards--OFFICE OF SPECIAL EDUCATION & REHABILITATIVE SERVICES
- • 84.324C IDEA Research and Innovation
- • Special Education Research Mathematics and Science
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I