Strengthening Health Information Systems Implementation, Capacity, and Infrastructure in the Republic of Mozambique Under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Strengthening Health Information Systems Implementation, Capacity, and Infrastructure in the Republic of Mozambique Under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Health Information Systems Implementation, Capacity, and Infrastructure in the Republic of Mozambique Under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The purpose of this program is to strengthen the capacity in health information systems in Mozambique, in particular the Ministry of Health (MOH) of Mozambique and local institutions involved in developing, deploying, and supporting health information systems, including the M-OASIS project, based at the University of Eduardo Mondlane, a key partner of MOH in health information systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Health Information Systems Implementation, Capacity, and Infrastructure in the Republic of Mozambique Under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS10-1086|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jan 27, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 29, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Public nonprofit organizations Private nonprofit organizations For profit organizations Small, minority, women-owned business Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Federally recognized Indian tribal organizations Alaska Native tribal governments Indian tribes Tribal Epidemiology centers Indian tribal organizations State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) Non-domestic (non U.S.) entity A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS grants Phone 770-488-2700
General E-Mail [PGOTIM@CDC.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2