Strengthening Pre-service and In-service HIV Training in the Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
The summary for the Strengthening Pre-service and In-service HIV Training in the Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Pre-service and In-service HIV Training in the Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Strengthening Pre-service and In-service HIV Training in the Republic of Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." Approximately $5,000,000 will be available to fund approximately five awards. The purpose of the program is to strengthen, expand and develop HIV/AIDS training programs in Kenya. For complete program details, please see the full announcement. The estimated funding date is prior to September 30, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Pre-service and In-service HIV Training in the Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS09-988|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Mar 30, 2009|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Systems Capacity in Laos to Increase Utilization of High-Quality HIV Diagnos...
- • Strengthening Ownership and Sustainable Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services by the Orom...
- • Supporting the National School of Public Health (SPH) to Strengthen Human resources for He...
- • Provision of HIV/AIDS-Related Strategic Information and Laboratory Support and Technical A...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...