Studies to Determine the Prevalence of a History of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in an Institutionalized
The summary for the Studies to Determine the Prevalence of a History of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in an Institutionalized grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Studies to Determine the Prevalence of a History of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in an Institutionalized: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Studies to Determine the Prevalence of a History of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in an Institutionalized?. Approximately $300,000 is available to fund two awards to public and private nonprofit and for profit organizations and by governments and their agencies, such as: Public nonprofit organizations, private nonprofit organizations, for profit organizations, small, minority, women-owned businesses, universities, colleges, research institutions, hospitals, community-based, faith-based organizations, Federally recognized Indian tribal governments, Indian tribes, Indian tribal organizations, state and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) and Political subdivisions of states (in consultation with states). The purpose of the program is to conduct pilot studies to investigate methods for determining the prevalence of a history of traumatic brain injury (TBI) in an institutionalized population. It is expected that the awards will begin on or about September 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Studies to Determine the Prevalence of a History of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in an Institutionalized|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04062|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Dec 31, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Mar 19, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 19, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2