Surveying Sensitive Plant Species - Graham's & White River Penstemon.
The summary for the Surveying Sensitive Plant Species - Graham's & White River Penstemon. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Surveying Sensitive Plant Species - Graham's & White River Penstemon.: This synopsis is the full announcement. The tasks to be performed under this agreement are as follows:1. Survey for Graham's penstemon in areas indicated by the USFWS Utah Field Office.2. Provide summary report of survey results including electronic GPS/GIS information to Utah Field Office at completion of surveys.
|Federal Grant Title:||Surveying Sensitive Plant Species - Graham's & White River Penstemon.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R6-SURVEYINGSENSITIVEPLANTSPECIES|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 21, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 21, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award this agreement to University of Utah - Red Butte Garden under the Great Basin Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea Meyer Grants Management Specialist Phone 303-236-5412
- Similar Government Grants
- • Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds
- • Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds
- • Aquatic species and watershed protection and management projects
- • Recovery of the Federally Listed Endangered Iowa Pleistocene Snail
- • CTLWSP Recovery At D Street Nesting Site
- • Habitat treatments for northern Idaho ground squirrels
- • Sage Grouse conservation
- • Spotted Frog Surveys
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Baseline Invasive Species Community Mapping at Lower Klamath and Tulelake NWRs
- • Assessing changes in the Distribution of Manayunkia Speciosa related to high flow events i...
- • Antioch Dunes Sand Dune Restoration, Invasive Plant Inventory and Endangered Species Recov...
- • Development of Middle Klamath Coho Refuge Habitat Enhancement Plan
- • Recovery Unit 2 Western Snowy Plover