Technical Assistance and Support for the Development and Implementation of Key Aspects of HIV/AIDS Care and Support Services in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Technical Assistance and Support for the Development and Implementation of Key Aspects of HIV/AIDS Care and Support Services in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Technical Assistance and Support for the Development and Implementation of Key Aspects of HIV/AIDS Care and Support Services in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): This FOA will support the South African Department of Health (NDOH) in the development and implementation of key aspects of HIV/AIDS care and support services nationwide and/or in selected provinces in South Africa through awards in three program areas: Program Area A: Promote Early Linkage and Retention in HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment and Support the Nationwide Roll-out of the Integrated Access to Care and Treatment (I ACT) Program Program Area B: Strengthen the Integration and Quality of Child and Adolescent Friendly Services (including transitional services) in Mainstream HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Program Area C: Strengthen the Integration of Mental Health Services in Routine HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Services The focus of these awards will be on high-level technical assistance to the National and Provincial Departments of Health to assist with development and implementation of programs for linkage to care, retention in care and treatment adherence, and other care and treatment program aspects that are still lacking including, but not limited to, mental health services, integrated child and adolescent friendly services, etc. Other key aspects of HIV/AIDS care and support may be included under this award.
|Federal Grant Title:||Technical Assistance and Support for the Development and Implementation of Key Aspects of HIV/AIDS Care and Support Services in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH15-1578|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 3, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 3, 2014|
|Posted Date:||September 15th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 3, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this FOA are listed below:
National Ministries of Health
State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) .
American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments (federally recognized or state-recognized)
Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States)
American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations
Alaska Native health corporations
Tribal epidemiology centers
Urban Indian health organizations
Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
Research institutions (that will perform activities deemed as non-research)
Colleges and Universities
For-profit organizations (other than small business)
Small, minority, and women-owned businesses
All Other eligible organizations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management Section
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2