Textbook and Learning Materials Program
The summary for the Textbook and Learning Materials Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Textbook and Learning Materials Program: The purpose of modification 3 is to provide answers to questions concerning the Textbook Learning Materials Program (TLMP) RFA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Textbook and Learning Materials Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||M-OAA-GRO-05-1592|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 08, 2005 Applications are due by 1:00pm Easte|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Aug 24, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennings, Raymond, Agreement Officer, Phone 202-712-0626, Fax 202-216-3132, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Jennings, Raymond
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for a pre-bid conference: FEED THE FUTURE BANGLADESH NUTRITION ACTIVITY
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- • Program for Hydrometeorological Disaster Mitigation for Secondary Cities in South and Sout...
- • Request for Information - Applied Innovation Research
- • Support For Orphans And Vulnerable Children (ovc) In Kenya
- • Climate Resilient Enterprise and Innovation Design (CREAID)
- • Securing Water for Food (SWFF) - Round 4