WCFSP FY 2009 for Upper Columbia Area Office
The summary for the WCFSP FY 2009 for Upper Columbia Area Office grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Columbia Area Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WCFSP FY 2009 for Upper Columbia Area Office: The objective of this Request for Proposals is to seek partners with whom Reclamation can partner in implementing improved water management/water conservation activities. All applicants seeking funds through the Water Conservation Field Services Program will be rated using the selection criteria in section V. Funds will be directed first to irrigation districts that have contracts to use Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) Project water or use Reclamation Project facilities. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applicants may request any amount in Federal funding, however agreements are generally limited to a maximum of $100,000. Reclamation retains the right to make awards on a case-by-case basis.
|Federal Grant Title:||WCFSP FY 2009 for Upper Columbia Area Office|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Columbia Area Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||09SF1U9001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 28, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 28, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 01, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$428,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rex Crumrine Contracts & Agreements Special Phone 509-575-5848
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Ar...
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Nebraska Kansas A...
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Offi...
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Program
- • PNR WCFSP FY17
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Columbia Area Office
- • WCFSP Piping
- • YRBWEP Feasibility Study
- • Thomas Creek Water Quality
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program
- • YRBWEP Implementation