A Cooperative Agreement for Monitoring Youth Exposure to Alcohol Marketing
The summary for the A Cooperative Agreement for Monitoring Youth Exposure to Alcohol Marketing grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Cooperative Agreement for Monitoring Youth Exposure to Alcohol Marketing: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "A Cooperative Agreement For Monitoring Youth Exposure to Alcohol Marketing". Approximately $4,000,000 will be available to fund one award. The purpose of this program is to fund a University-based School of Public Health to conduct ongoing, independent, and company- and brand-specific monitoring of alcohol marketing to youth; to develop web-based tools to evaluate the potential impact of prevention strategies to reduce youth exposure to alcohol marketing; and to train students, faculty, and other public health professionals in the methods used to independently monitor youth exposure to alcohol marketing and in the strategies that can be used to effectively reduce this exposure.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Cooperative Agreement for Monitoring Youth Exposure to Alcohol Marketing|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP09-906|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 24, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 24, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Mar 25, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Mar 25, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 24, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- University and/or coleege-based Schools of Public Health
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
general email [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2