Addressing Asthma from a Public Health Perspective: Implementation of State Asthma Plans
The summary for the Addressing Asthma from a Public Health Perspective: Implementation of State Asthma Plans grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Addressing Asthma from a Public Health Perspective: Implementation of State Asthma Plans: Grants Notice
|Federal Grant Title:||Addressing Asthma from a Public Health Perspective: Implementation of State Asthma Plans|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||02085CONT|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||No date given|
|Creation Date:||No date given|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Information not provided|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Information not provided
- Similar Government Grants
- • CDC-Mexico Cooperative Agreement for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Capacity
- • Public Health Leader Fellowship Program (PHLFP)
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Detection and Characterization of Sentinel Enha...
- • test
- • Clinical and Public Health Curriculum Development, Training and Information Systems Suppor...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • An Evaluation of Commercial Fishing Operations Within and Adjacent to Assateague Island Na...
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Restoration and Invasive Spcecies Projects in the ...