Behavior Change in High-Prevalence and Vulnerable HIV/AIDS Populations in Central America and Mexico.
The summary for the Behavior Change in High-Prevalence and Vulnerable HIV/AIDS Populations in Central America and Mexico. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Guatemala USAID Guatemala City, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Behavior Change in High-Prevalence and Vulnerable HIV/AIDS Populations in Central America and Mexico.: THIS MODIFICATION IS TO (1) CHANGE THE APPLICATION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND (2) PROVIDE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS REGARDING RFA 596-A-05-033.
|Federal Grant Title:||Behavior Change in High-Prevalence and Vulnerable HIV/AIDS Populations in Central America and Mexico.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Guatemala USAID Guatemala City|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||596-A-05-033|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2005 Applications must be submitted not l|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Sep 14, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 12, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,836,010|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,836,010|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,836,010|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gonzalez, Indyra, Grantor, Phone 502-2422-4526, Fax 502-2422-4587, Email [email protected] [email protected] Gonzalez, Indyra
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Guatemala USAID Guatemala City
- • USAID/Guatemala - Sustainable Forest Management Project
- • HIV Prevention for Key Populations Project
- • Improved Health and Nutrition Activity
- • Partnering for Prosperity (P4P) ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT -USAID/Guatemala
- • Strengthening Care and Treatment Cascade Project