Development and Implementation of Programs to Enhance Epilepsy Public Awareness, Knowledge and Partnership
The summary for the Development and Implementation of Programs to Enhance Epilepsy Public Awareness, Knowledge and Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development and Implementation of Programs to Enhance Epilepsy Public Awareness, Knowledge and Partnership: The purpose of the program is to conduct national activities that enhance the health and quality of life of people with epilepsy through health promotion, infrastructure enhancement support, enhancement of communication channels, and education consistent with recommendations from the Living Well with Epilepsy conferences in September 1997 and July 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development and Implementation of Programs to Enhance Epilepsy Public Awareness, Knowledge and Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP11-1104|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 04, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 04, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 03, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$19,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- a. Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education) b. Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhancing Cancer Registries for Early Pediatric and Young Adult Cancer Cases
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Centers for Disease Control OPHPR Grant
- • CDC Mexico Co-Ag for Surveillance & Epidemiology
- • CDCs National Undergraduate Student Program: A Public Helath Workplace Experience to Incre...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...