Extending Service Delivery
The summary for the Extending Service Delivery grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Extending Service Delivery: Answers to Applicants Questions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Extending Service Delivery|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||M-OAA-GH-POP-05-892|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2005 CLOSING DATE JUNE 10, 2005 CLOSING T|
|Posted Date:||May 11, 2005|
|Creation Date:||May 11, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$135,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$135,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$135,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Institutions of Higher Education or research Institutions, For-Profit, Non-Profit, or Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs), as fully described in Section III-B of this RFA, entitled "Eligibility Criteria".
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gray-Thomas, Yolandatheresa, Grantor, Phone 202-712-0824, Fax 202-216-3396, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Gray-Thomas, Yolandatheresa
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for a pre-bid conference: FEED THE FUTURE BANGLADESH NUTRITION ACTIVITY
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- • Request for Information - Applied Innovation Research
- • Support For Orphans And Vulnerable Children (ovc) In Kenya
- • Climate Resilient Enterprise and Innovation Design (CREAID)
- • Securing Water for Food (SWFF) - Round 4