Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services
The summary for the Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Senegal USAID Dakar, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services: The purpose of the five-year Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services (PSS) is to strengthen Senegalese agricultural and food policy systems . Stronger agricultural and food policy systems in turn are anticipated to strengthen Senegal's self-reliance while decreasing poverty, improving nutritional outcomes, building resilience to climate change and other shocks, improving water security, and accelerating inclusive agricultural growth and transformation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Senegal USAID Dakar (USAID-SEN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72068520RFA00002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 5th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 5th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 4th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications will not be accepted from individuals.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alioune Mody Ndiaye
Acquisition & Assistance Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- • Niger Markets and Nutrition Activity
- • Burkina Faso Markets and Nutrition Activity
- • Health Services Delivery (HSD) Activity
- • USAID Youth Connect