Health Sector Reform Development Project-Policy Component
The summary for the Health Sector Reform Development Project-Policy Component grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Philippines USAID Manila, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Health Sector Reform Development Project-Policy Component: The United States Agency for International Development Mission in the Philippines (USAID/Philippines) will issue a Request for Applications open to only indigenous local organizations in accordance with ADS 303.5.5a(3) to assist the Department of Health (DOH) and related agencies to strengthen and institutionalize a health policy formulation process that will improve health sector performance. Through the Agreement, the selected Recipient will implement provide the technical assistance, training, research, limited advanced implementation or demonstration activities, commodities and local cost inputs needed to achieve the outputs expected from Component 2, "Strengthening Health Sector Policy Formulation System" of the Health Sector Development Project (HSDP).
|Federal Grant Title:||Health Sector Reform Development Project-Policy Component|
|Federal Agency Name:||Philippines USAID Manila|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||492-06-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 02, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Apr 17, 2006|
|Creation Date:||May 22, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jul 02, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Agency for International Development Mission in the Philippines (USAID/Philippines) is seeking applications from Philippine local non-profit non-governmental organizations and other qualified indigenous local organizations in accordance with ADS 303.5.5a(3).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lourdes Valones
Phone 632-552-9929 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Philippines USAID Manila
- • Mongolia's Emerging Leaders Activity
- • Pre-RFA Conference
- • Disaster Preparedness for Effective Response (PREPARE)
- • Science, Technology, Research and Innovation for Development (STRIDE) Program
- • YES! Mindanao