Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Assessments of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees
The summary for the Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Assessments of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Assessments of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Assessments of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees". Approximately $500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2009 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is assist IPPA in improving the quality of the required medical examination that U.S.-bound immigrants and refugees undergo and thus strengthen prevention and control efforts for infectious diseases in U.S.-bound immigrants and refugee populations worldwide. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the website at http://www.grants.gov. The estimated funding date is prior to August 31, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Assessments of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CI09-901|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 15, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 15, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 16, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 15, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The International Panel Physician Association (IPPA)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2