National Organization Strategies for the Prevention, Early Detection, and Control of Chronic Disease by Chief Elected Officials of Cities
The summary for the National Organization Strategies for the Prevention, Early Detection, and Control of Chronic Disease by Chief Elected Officials of Cities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Organization Strategies for the Prevention, Early Detection, and Control of Chronic Disease by Chief Elected Officials of Cities: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?National Organization Strategies for the Prevention, Early Detection, and Control of Chronic Disease by Chief Elected Officials of Cities?. The program is open to public nonprofit, private nonprofit, and faith-based organizations. Eligible organizations must have a national reach. The purpose of the program is to rapidly provide support to support a national organization in the development and implementation of educational initiatives that can be used by chief elected officials in applying effective strategies to prevent and control cancer and other chronic diseases. The application deadline is February 13, 2004, and the estimated funding date is March 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Organization Strategies for the Prevention, Early Detection, and Control of Chronic Disease by Chief Elected Officials of Cities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA04072|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 13, 2004 Applications must be received by the|
|Posted Date:||Dec 31, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Mar 14, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2