Promoting CDC's Cancer Surveillance Data through Workforce Development and Education
The summary for the Promoting CDC's Cancer Surveillance Data through Workforce Development and Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Promoting CDC's Cancer Surveillance Data through Workforce Development and Education: The purpose of this program is to assist in the development and implementation of an educational infrastructure geared toward cancer registry professionals that will support continued growth, proficiency and technological advances in the field of cancer data management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Promoting CDC's Cancer Surveillance Data through Workforce Development and Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP11-1108|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofit organizations Universities Colleges
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Centers for Disease Control OPHPR Grant
- • CDC Mexico Co-Ag for Surveillance & Epidemiology
- • CDCs National Undergraduate Student Program: A Public Helath Workplace Experience to Incre...
- • Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) Increasing Educational
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...