Research and Innovation to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Center on Standards and Assessment Development
The summary for the Research and Innovation to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Center on Standards and Assessment Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research and Innovation to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Center on Standards and Assessment Development: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Purpose of Program: To produce, and advance the use of, knowledge to improve the results of education and early intervention for infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities. This priority supports one cooperative agreement for a center (Center) to support States in developing, implementing, and improving alternate achievement standards aligned to grade-level content standards, alternate assessments based on alternate achievement standards, and alternate assessments based on grade-level achievement standards. Research and Innovation to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Center on Standards and Assessment Development (84.324U)
|Federal Grant Title:||Research and Innovation to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Center on Standards and Assessment Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-070104-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Education_Research and Innovation to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jul 07, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 07, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Sep 08, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: State educational agencies (SEAs); local educational agencies (LEAs); institutions of higher education (IHEs); other public agencies; nonprofit private organizations; outlying areas; freely associated States; and Indian tribes and tribal organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lark, Tonja, ED Deputy FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 245-6160, Fax (202) 245-6271, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Lark, Tonja
- Similar Government Grants
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Research Grants Focused on Systematic Replication C...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Special Education Research CFDA Number 84.324A
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Research Training Programs in Special Education CFD...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Low-Cost, Short-Duration Evaluation of Special Educ...
- • 84.324N Initial Career Awards--OFFICE OF SPECIAL EDUCATION & REHABILITATIVE SERVICES
- • 84.324C IDEA Research and Innovation
- • Special Education Research Individualized Education Programs
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I