Research on the Impact of Law on Public Health
The summary for the Research on the Impact of Law on Public Health grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research on the Impact of Law on Public Health: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Research on the Impact of Law on Public Health. Approximately $500,000 is available to fund three awards to universities, public health and healthcare organizations, community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, other public and private nonprofit organizations, state and local governments, and federally recognized Indian tribes. The purpose of the program is to stimulate research evaluating the implementation and impact of law on the prevention and control of death, disease, injury, and disability. Special emphasis will be given to research that will produce scientifically valid findings that can be used to improve law s contribution to public health preparedness for, and response to, terrorism, outbreaks of infectious diseases, and other major public health threats and emergencies. The estimated funding award date is September 1, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research on the Impact of Law on Public Health|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03049|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2003 A Letter of Intent (LOI) is required|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Aug 08, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Aug 08, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Nash, Elizabeth
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2