Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
The summary for the Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA): ROUND 3 CALL FOR CONCEPT PAPERS NOFO# 72061120RFA00001on LOCALLY SOURCED SOLUTIONS FOR “SERVICE DELIVERY FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS (SDVCA)” UNDER EXISTING NEW PARTNERSHIPS INITIATIVE GLOBAL HEALTH ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT (NPI GH APS) No.: 7200AA19APS00013
|Federal Grant Title:||Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka (USAID-ZAM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72061120RFA00001|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 3rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 3rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alfred M Kapambwe
A and A Specialist
OAA Solicitations Lusaka
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training
- • USAID Stop GBV