2008 Family Planning Services (Region 8 - Montana)
The summary for the 2008 Family Planning Services (Region 8 - Montana) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2008 Family Planning Services (Region 8 - Montana): This announcement seeksapplications from public and nonprofitprivate entities to establish and operatevoluntary family planning servicesprojects, which shall provide familyplanning services to all persons desiringsuch services. Family planning servicesinclude clinical family planning andrelated preventive health services;information, education, and counselingrelated to family planning; and, referralservices as indicated.
|Federal Grant Title:||2008 Family Planning Services (Region 8 - Montana)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPH-08-016|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Services|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2008 To receive consideration, applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Jun 12, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 21, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 31, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,970,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,970,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Help Desk
1-800-518-4726 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants
- • FY 2018 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Gra...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Gua...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Nav...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Haw...
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Pittsburgh, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 4 - Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project