2009 FPH Region 3 (Delaware)
The summary for the 2009 FPH Region 3 (Delaware) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2009 FPH Region 3 (Delaware): This announcement seeks applications from public and nonprofit private entities to establish and operate voluntary family planning services projects, which shall provide family planning services to all persons desiring such services, with priority for services to persons from low-income families. Family planning services include clinical family planning and related preventive health services; information, education, and counseling related to family planning; and, referral services as indicated. Applicants should use the Title X legislation, applicable regulations, Program Guidelines,Legislative mandates, Program Priorities, and other Key Issues included in this announcement and in the application kit, to guide them in developing their applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||2009 FPH Region 3 (Delaware)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPH-09-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Services|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 01, 2008 Refer to the grant announcement rega|
|Posted Date:||Aug 19, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,091,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,091,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any public or nonprofit private entity located in a State (which includes one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Republic of Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands) is eligible to apply for a grant under this announcement. Faith-based organizations and American Indian/Alaska Native/Native American (AI/AN/NA) organizations are eligible to apply for these Title X family planning services grants. Private nonprofit entities must provide proof of nonprofit status. See Section IV.2 for information regarding acceptable proof of nonprofit status.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Help Desk Support@grant.gov Support@grant.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants
- • FY 2018 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Gra...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Gua...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Nav...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Haw...
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Pittsburgh, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 4 - Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project