2013 Conservation Innovation Grant
The summary for the 2013 Conservation Innovation Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Dakota State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2013 Conservation Innovation Grant: The NRCS, an agency under the USDA, is announcing availability of Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applicants will be accepted from South Dakota. NRCS anticipates that the amount available for support of this program in FY 2013 will be up to $150,000. Applications are requested from eligible governmental or non-governmental organizaitons or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between one and three years in duration.
|Federal Grant Title:||2013 Conservation Innovation Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Dakota State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-SD-CIG-13-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Pre-Proposal: May 17, 2013 Full Proposal: June 28|
|Original Application Deadline:||Pre-Proposal: May 17, 2013 Full Proposal: June 28|
|Posted Date:||Apr 25, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 25, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 09, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea Kannegieter Contract Specialist Phone 6053521237
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the South Dakota State Office
- • Opportunity USDA-NRCS-SD-11-01
- • South Dakota Rapid Watershed Assessment Partnership Initiative
- • Conservation Innovation Grant