2014 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program
The summary for the 2014 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2014 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program: The Department of the Interior, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Office of Subsistence Management, administers the Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program, Catalog of Federal and Domestic Assistance Number 15.636 Alaska Subsistence Management. The Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program is seeking technically sound projects that gather information to manage and conserve subsistence fishery resources in Alaska. The program also is directed at supporting meaningful involvement in fisheries management by Alaska Native and rural organizations and promoting collaboration among Federal, State, Alaska Native and local organizations. The Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program encompasses awards made through Federal financial assistance under the authority of the Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act, 16 USC 661 to 667d, and the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act, ANILCA, 16 USC 3101 3233. This Funding Opportunity is the single designated biennial competition through which multiple awards will be made. Investigation plans will gather, analyze, and report information needed for subsistence fisheries management on Federal public lands in Alaska, National Wildlife Refuges, National Forests, National Parks and Preserves, National Conservation Areas, National Wild and Scenic River Systems, National Petroleum Reserves, and National Recreation Areas, to be considered. For information pertaining to evaluation criteria, please see the full Funding Opportunity at the URL listed below. Investigation Plans are evaluated on Strategic Priorities, Technical Scientific Merit, Investigator Ability and Resources, and Partnership Capacity Building. A community need for the program. A quality environmental education experience. In other words, the environmental education opportunity must offer learning opportunities which support behavioral objectives that compliment management and outreach objectives of the refuge. A partnership with other Fish and Wildlife Service programs or private partners to not only leverage dollars to maximize impacts but to, where possible, combine staff efforts to achieve common goals and remove duplicative efforts in communities. For additional information please contact, Kathleen Orzechowski, Grants Management Specialist, Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program, Alaska, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Office of Subsistence Management, 1011 E. Tudor Road, MS 121, Anchorage, Alaska 99503, Phone 907 786 3645
|Federal Grant Title:||2014 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00043|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alaska Subsistence Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Dec 12, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jan 18, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 04, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$4,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- KATHLEEN ORZECHOWSKI, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2020 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program
- • 2020 Partners for Fisheries Monitoring Program
- • 2018 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program
- • 2016 Partners for Fisheries Monitoring Program
- • 2016 Alaska Fisheries Subsistence Management
- • Office of Subsistence Management, Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program, Notice of Availab...
- • Grant for Liaison and Staff Support to the State of Alaska
- • Office of Subsistence Management, Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program, 2008 Request for ...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)