2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky
The summary for the 2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky: NOTICE OF INTENT â¿¿ This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. The Service intends to issue funding to the Jackson Purchase RC&D Foundation, Inc. to implement a priority project in western Kentucky to benefit the endangered relict darter. This financial assistance is being issued under CFDA Number: 15.631 Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505DM2, paragraph 2.14 (B) (2) is solely within the discretion of the Government. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Artela Jacobs (404) 679-7197 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00410|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 24th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 24th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 17th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 17th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 17th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 17th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreement Grants Officer Artela Jacobs 404-679-7197
- Similar Government Grants
- • to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project tit...
- • Alabama Partners for Fish & Wildlife Longleaf Pine Restoration
- • Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife
- • Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)