2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan conservation delivery in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota
The summary for the 2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan conservation delivery in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan conservation delivery in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota: Funds provided in the agreement will assist in achieving the 2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Implementation Plan objectives by expanding Pheasants Forever (PF) conservation programs in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota. These funds will be used to maintain leadership capacity in North Dakota to deliver, coordinate, manage and grow innovative conservation delivery through Pheasants Forever¿s women in conservation program and precision agriculture and conservation efforts. Maintaining state leadership for Pheasants Forever within North Dakota ensures continued involvement and input in the North Dakota Action Group, ND Chapter of the Wildlife Society, North Great Plains Working Group, and NRCS State Technical Committee.
|Federal Grant Title:||2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan conservation delivery in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00259|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 20th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 20th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 20th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$95,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 20th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement in accordance to DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (1) Unsolicited Proposal and (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sean Fields 406-727-7400 x218
- Similar Government Grants
- • F22AS00420 - FY 22 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Joint Venture Habitat Restoration ...
- • F23AS00018 - Sea Duck Joint Venture FY23 Competitive Grants
- • F22AS00359 Migratory Bird Joint Ventures: 2022 Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Fundin...
- • Science Needs for Bird Habitat Conservation in the Upper Mississippi / Great Lakes Joint V...
- • Sea Duck Joint Venture FY2022 Competitive Grants
- • Region 3 Joint Venture Funds for Conservation
- • Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Mountain Prairie Region - FY2007 Opportunities
- • Migratory Bird Joint Ventures-Midwest Region-FY2008 Opportunities
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research