2018 Alumni Small Grants Competition
The summary for the 2018 Alumni Small Grants Competition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2018 Alumni Small Grants Competition: The U.S. Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City invites Vietnamese alumni of U.S. Government-funded (USG) exchange programs to submit proposals for the 2018 Alumni Small Grants Competition. These grants aim to create opportunities for alumni to work together on a shared vision of a brighter future for Vietnam and the U.S. - Vietnam relationship by addressing shared concerns. Alumni can submit proposals as individuals or under the auspices of a non-profit organization in which alumni are working. Project budgets cannot exceed $10,000. Activities will only be funded in the provinces south of and including Thua Thien Hue. Proposals must be in English and with the required forms. The deadline for submitting an application is 11:59p.m., August 1, 2018. LATE PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
|Federal Grant Title:||2018 Alumni Small Grants Competition|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Education Energy Environment Humanities Law Justice and Legal Services Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-18-PAS-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 1st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 17th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 17th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 17th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Individuals
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HCMC Grants Team
HCMC Grants Team
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement
- • U.S. Embassy Australia FY20 Annual Program Statement
- • Small Grants Program for Leading English Program in Kyushu, Japan
- • U.S. Embassy Prague - Small Grants Program - FY20 round1
- • U.S. Consulate Fukuoka PAS Annual Program Statement
- • DanceMotion USA Organizer in Kinshasa
- • U.S. Embassy Mali Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
- • Statement of Interest - Trafficking in Persons
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...