2020 SOUTH FL GEOGRAPHIC INITIATIVE
The summary for the 2020 SOUTH FL GEOGRAPHIC INITIATIVE grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2020 SOUTH FL GEOGRAPHIC INITIATIVE: This RFA solicits applications to fund South Florida Geographic Initiative projects for the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Water Quality Protection Program, Southeast Florida Coral Reef Initiative, Caloosahatchee Estuary, Indian River Lagoon, Florida Bay, and Biscayne Bay. This RFA is an open competition for applicants to apply for funding for projects meeting the goals and objectives under these programs and initiatives.
|Federal Grant Title:||2020 SOUTH FL GEOGRAPHIC INITIATIVE|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R4-SFL-2020-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 7th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 7th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 1st, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 1st, 2020|
|Archive Date:||September 6th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$325,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 1st, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the solicitation for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- About EPA Region 4
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ms. Jennifer Shadle or
Mr. Steven Blackburn
phone: (404) 562-9397
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2019 South Fl Initiative
- • 2018 South Fl Initiative
- • Training Support Workshop Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs
- • Puerto Rico Youth and the Environment Program
- • 2017 South Fl Initiative
- • 2005 Wetland Protection Project Grants Request for Proposals
- • U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Propos...
- • Total Maximum Daily Load Funding, Region 5
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors