2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022).
The summary for the 2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022). grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Barbados, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022).: The Embassy of the United States in Barbados announces an open competition for past participants (“alumni”) of U.S. government-funded and U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs to submit applications to the 2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022). We seek proposals from teams of at least two alumni that meet all program eligibility requirements below. Proposals can be submitted at two times during the application cycle from. The first submission deadline is January 14 and the second is March 25, 2022. Exchange alumni interested in participating in AEIF 2022 should submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM (Atlantic Standard Time) on the above noted dates.
|Federal Grant Title:||2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022).|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Barbados (DOS-BRB)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Energy Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAS-BGI-FY22-02|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 25th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 25th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||November 24th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||November 24th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||April 24th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 24th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Alumni Associations will also be considered.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- U.S. Embassy's website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa R Howell
Cultural Affairs Assistant
Phone 1 246 243 7097
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) 2023 Dominican Republic
- • Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) 2023
- • U.S. Embassy Gaborone PD Annual Program Statement
- • U.S. Embassy Lusaka Public Diplomacy Section Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI): An...
- • U.S. Embassy Kampala Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement
- • All India Access Summer Camp
- • Regional English Language Office Small Grants
- • TESOL International Academy and ELT Conference Logistics Program for India
- More Grants from the US Mission to Barbados
- • Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2023 Call for Proposals
- • U.S. Embassy Bridgetown PAS Annual Program Statement
- • Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Program Implementor
- • Telephone Survey: Antigua and Barbuda; Barbados; Dominica; Grenada; St. Kitts and Nevis; S...