2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant
The summary for the 2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant: EPA Region 4 is announcing this grant competition and soliciting applications from eligible applicants to encourage smart, sensible, and sustainable pest control in Region 4. Proposed projects should address environmentally sound pest management practices, approaches, training, and innovations that reduce the risks associated with pesticide use. These projects will reduce unnecessary exposures to pests and pesticides through the adoption of integrated pest management practices. Applicants must select at least one of the following technical assistance methods: research, public education, training, monitoring, demonstration (which is the use of new or innovative approaches, methods, or technologies), and studies. Special priority will be given to applicants who can demonstrate how their project will benefit communities with environmental justice concerns. Applicants' projects must take place within EPA Region 4, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, as well as tribal nations therein.
|Federal Grant Title:||2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R4-LCRD-2022-IPM|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||November 3rd, 2021|
|Creation Date:||November 3rd, 2021|
|Archive Date:||January 16th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 3rd, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III for Eligibility Information
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Savannah Merritt, U.S. EPA, Region 4, Land, Chemicals & Redevelopment Division, 61 Forsyth St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303; Phone: 404-562-8487 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides
- • National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support
- • Lead-Based Paint Program
- • Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings